Societas Magic
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» Whispering Oak (Warrior Cat RP)
Here there every where - Page 8 Icon_minitimeWed May 13, 2015 2:15 pm by Guest

» Advertising Rules
Here there every where - Page 8 Icon_minitimeFri May 08, 2015 6:51 pm by Anastasia

» Needing a friend (Anyone can join I'm just bored)
Here there every where - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 15, 2012 12:27 pm by MoonHalo

» Hello?
Here there every where - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 15, 2012 12:23 pm by MoonHalo

» Update
Here there every where - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 31, 2011 1:10 pm by Zeth

» Here there every where
Here there every where - Page 8 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 29, 2011 1:49 pm by MoonHalo

» Realm Leaders
Here there every where - Page 8 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 29, 2011 1:45 pm by MoonHalo

» Anna's Epic Chars
Here there every where - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 18, 2011 9:46 pm by Zeth

» Wazzup?
Here there every where - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 18, 2011 1:17 pm by Anastasia

Top posting users this week
No user
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 39 on Wed Jul 03, 2019 11:08 am

Share | 

Here there every where

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 7, 8, 9, 10, 11  Next
AuthorMessage
MoonHalo
Vice Administrator
Vice Administrator
MoonHalo

Here there every where - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: Here there every where   Here there every where - Page 8 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 24, 2011 11:36 pm

First topic message reminder :

Moon

I look at the many fields. My flying shoes were in my hands and I was bare-foot. I think about how many things could just float up here when I have to put on shoes and fly up here using shoes.
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
Zeth
Global Moderator
Global Moderator
Zeth

PostSubject: Re: Here there every where   Here there every where - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 17, 2011 5:42 pm

"Let's ambush the ambushers," I smile.
Back to top Go down
http://onyx-crystal.4umer.com/
MoonHalo
Vice Administrator
Vice Administrator
MoonHalo

PostSubject: Re: Here there every where   Here there every where - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 17, 2011 11:02 pm

Moon

I smile and nod. I move silently over to where I could get some cover and see who we are going against. I would pair back up with Zeth once I saw what we were going against.
Back to top Go down
Zeth
Global Moderator
Global Moderator
Zeth

PostSubject: Re: Here there every where   Here there every where - Page 8 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 19, 2011 11:20 pm

I move silently and almost disappear. I walk behind one of the ambushers, and stick my sword against his throat. "What do we have here?"
Back to top Go down
MoonHalo
Vice Administrator
Vice Administrator
MoonHalo

PostSubject: Re: Here there every where   Here there every where - Page 8 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 20, 2011 1:57 pm

Moon

I move to the back of the group. I look over at Zeth waiting to see if I should attack.
Back to top Go down
Zeth
Global Moderator
Global Moderator
Zeth

PostSubject: Re: Here there every where   Here there every where - Page 8 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 20, 2011 5:11 pm

I shake my head, if we could get theses guys out of here without killing anyone that'd be great. I took off the guys mask, the man behind it looked at me blankly, it was a Roman solider. But wasn't Rome dead? I looked at some of the markings, and then I cursed, I was going to shout at Moon but then then man tackled me to the ground and covered my mouth.
Back to top Go down
MoonHalo
Vice Administrator
Vice Administrator
MoonHalo

PostSubject: Re: Here there every where   Here there every where - Page 8 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 20, 2011 5:51 pm

Moon

I saw what happened and was confused but I did what my instincts told me to do. I went after the one that tackled Zeth. I didn't know what was going on. Once I got there I felt arms making my arms go behind my back. "Whats going on?" I kick back hitting the guy in the soft spot.
Back to top Go down
Zeth
Global Moderator
Global Moderator
Zeth

PostSubject: Re: Here there every where   Here there every where - Page 8 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 21, 2011 12:26 am

I fought to talk "Undead from Ares!" I was able to shout, "You'll have to.... mmmmmm!" I started to be dragged away by six guys.
Back to top Go down
MoonHalo
Vice Administrator
Vice Administrator
MoonHalo

PostSubject: Re: Here there every where   Here there every where - Page 8 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 21, 2011 12:31 am

Moon

'Do what?' I thought but turned on them. "Undead? Oh just my day." I mutter. I knock on guy over as he came after me. He scattered into a pile of bone. Then reformed. "Stuiped dead guys" I mutter again.
Back to top Go down
Zeth
Global Moderator
Global Moderator
Zeth

PostSubject: Re: Here there every where   Here there every where - Page 8 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 21, 2011 9:20 am

Ikick one guy in the stomache, then I bring the same foot over and kick the other guys head off, it went flying about 20 yards away, I shake one hand free and bang two guys heads into each other, then I shake free from the rest of the undead. I kick all of their heads in different directions. "If you move their heads away from the bodies they can't reform!" I shout.
Back to top Go down
MoonHalo
Vice Administrator
Vice Administrator
MoonHalo

PostSubject: Re: Here there every where   Here there every where - Page 8 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 21, 2011 11:55 am

Moon

I nod as I heard Zeth. I kick one guys head off his boney body. I see one guy coming at me from the side. I flip over him graving his head at the same time. I throw the head away. 'This is soooooooo gross' I thought.
Back to top Go down
Zeth
Global Moderator
Global Moderator
Zeth

PostSubject: Re: Here there every where   Here there every where - Page 8 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 21, 2011 12:22 pm

I kick an undead guy where it should've hurt but he kept coming, I had a feeling one was behind me, I did a flip over the one behind me and knocked their heads together and drew my sword, I was then encircled, I proceeded to chop off several of their feet, and while they were down I cut of their heads one by one. I kicked the last guys head away from his body, "I think that's that," I mumbled.
Back to top Go down
MoonHalo
Vice Administrator
Vice Administrator
MoonHalo

PostSubject: Re: Here there every where   Here there every where - Page 8 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 21, 2011 12:30 pm

Moon

I look around at all the bones. "Dead guys are not the best thing to come across in a day." I look at Zeth and walk over to him. "You ok?"
Back to top Go down
Zeth
Global Moderator
Global Moderator
Zeth

PostSubject: Re: Here there every where   Here there every where - Page 8 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 21, 2011 12:46 pm

I shake the dust off me. "Yeah, let's keep moving... Where's the dog?"
Back to top Go down
MoonHalo
Vice Administrator
Vice Administrator
MoonHalo

PostSubject: Re: Here there every where   Here there every where - Page 8 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 21, 2011 12:48 pm

Moon

I look back to see the big pup lumbering after us. I sing. "Where it always is behind us." I start to walk.
Back to top Go down
Zeth
Global Moderator
Global Moderator
Zeth

PostSubject: Re: Here there every where   Here there every where - Page 8 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 21, 2011 12:51 pm

"Sometimes I wonder" I say, and keep walking, constantly scanning ahead of us because of the ambush. If anything happens to her you will be listening to me boy. Her father had said.
Back to top Go down
MoonHalo
Vice Administrator
Vice Administrator
MoonHalo

PostSubject: Re: Here there every where   Here there every where - Page 8 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 21, 2011 12:58 pm

Moon

"Wonder what?" I look around then set into a steady pace.
Back to top Go down
Zeth
Global Moderator
Global Moderator
Zeth

PostSubject: Re: Here there every where   Here there every where - Page 8 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 21, 2011 1:15 pm

"About the dog," I jerk a thumb back towards the dog
Back to top Go down
MoonHalo
Vice Administrator
Vice Administrator
MoonHalo

PostSubject: Re: Here there every where   Here there every where - Page 8 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 21, 2011 1:36 pm

Moon
I nod. I was still creeped out by the dead people. I shudder at the memory of the head in my hands.
Back to top Go down
Zeth
Global Moderator
Global Moderator
Zeth

PostSubject: Re: Here there every where   Here there every where - Page 8 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 21, 2011 1:39 pm

"You okay?" I asked concerned
Back to top Go down
MoonHalo
Vice Administrator
Vice Administrator
MoonHalo

PostSubject: Re: Here there every where   Here there every where - Page 8 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 21, 2011 1:40 pm

Moon

"Just memories." I walk on. I hoped he wont press on. I didn't want to show weakness.
Back to top Go down
Zeth
Global Moderator
Global Moderator
Zeth

PostSubject: Re: Here there every where   Here there every where - Page 8 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 21, 2011 1:42 pm

"I saw you shudder like that," I said gently trying to pry her open.
Back to top Go down
MoonHalo
Vice Administrator
Vice Administrator
MoonHalo

PostSubject: Re: Here there every where   Here there every where - Page 8 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 21, 2011 2:04 pm

Moon

"Its nothing." Head in my hands...Yah thats nothing. I force a smile on my face. "Trust me its nothing."
Back to top Go down
Zeth
Global Moderator
Global Moderator
Zeth

PostSubject: Re: Here there every where   Here there every where - Page 8 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 21, 2011 2:48 pm

I look at her suspiciously, "Fine I'll drop it for now, but I know something is wrong."
Back to top Go down
MoonHalo
Vice Administrator
Vice Administrator
MoonHalo

PostSubject: Re: Here there every where   Here there every where - Page 8 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 21, 2011 2:52 pm

((your siggy is creepy. are you in a creepy mood? xD))

Moon

I was glad he was going to drop it. It left me one less thing to worry about. I start to stumble. I was tiered after all of this.
Back to top Go down
Zeth
Global Moderator
Global Moderator
Zeth

PostSubject: Re: Here there every where   Here there every where - Page 8 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 21, 2011 7:58 pm

"Let's rest for the night," I say mindfully.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Here there every where   Here there every where - Page 8 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Here there every where

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 8 of 11Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 7, 8, 9, 10, 11  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Societas Magic :: Out of Role-Play :: Archives-